Friday, December 17, 2010

Sandwiches... Blitz.

Huge nap this morning- there is something good about the pain she goes through while visiting the Doctor! I was able to get more things checked off my Food Prep todo list than I had planned on. She was a lot of fun today. Very smiley and giggly with me, but also able to entertain herself. We took a long shower and she was flapping her hands and screeching with delight when I put her down in her Bumbo seat on the shower bench waiting for her next round under the water.

She is really starting to pay attention to everything around her. It is shocking how she knows exactly what we don't want her to be messing with and how drawn to those things! She might have 3 toys in front of her while she sits on the counter, but she can stop grabbing the electrical cords. She sits there nicely chewing on a spoon and then you turn your back for a second and she's got a fistful of butter and a butter knife in her hand. I don't get it. Guess we need to start paying a bit more attention to what's around her.

Brought her to the annual staff vs. students basketball and volleyball games today. She freaked a bit when I first brought her into the gym because of the noise (and she was really hungry). So, I fed her in the teacher's lounge and brought her back to the thunderous gymnasium and she was totally content. She was watching and listening and was also being passed around from teacher to teacher, but was totally content.

No comments:

Post a Comment