Monday, December 13, 2010

Hanging Around the House


Our big adventure today was simply going to the grocery store. Decided to put her in the Baby Bjorn facing the crowd and she seemed to enjoy it, though I couldn't see her. Picked up some things for dinner- Minestrone Soup tonight. And also did a little shopping for Friday night. I have been asked to "cater" an art opening at Vertical Arts. Catering is a loose term, as I am just bringing some delicious pork sandies. It was flattering to be asked, but makes me a little nervous at the same time.

Steve sent me a link to some Beer bread, so I made a loaf of that today. Worked out well because we didn't have any beer in our house and the beer store is right next to the grocery store. Made a Newcastle, partial wheat, semi-sweet loaf that was quite tasty. Best part was that it took less than 1 hour 15 minutes from start to finish. Crunchy crust and soft inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment