Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rio?

Kind of mellow day. K brought E into bed at 7 while I was still sleeping. First night I slept in our own bed in the last 5 days. It was a treat to be in bed, but after 5 days of being woken up with every little fart and grunt, it was nice to be a half a flight of steps away!

Since K has been at work all week, I let her have a little "alone" time with Emerald and went skiing- after mailing away some presents and returning some snoeshoes (thanks Brandt and Kelley). I did get a text while trying to catch my breath on Four Points lift asking why E waited until K was alone with her to have a major poop blow out. I tried to relay the message to Kathleen that E had been holding it in for the last day or two so that K could have some quality time cleaning it up and giving her a bath, but I don't think K bought that.

When I got home from skiing we got our stuff together, threw E in the carriage, and went to the pool to meet Ellis (Tom and Danielle happened to be there too). After dunking her 5 times and braving the 30ish degree temps, we packed the kids up and walked down to the Holiday parade in town. It was kind of boring, E was passed out, and then we went to the Rio for dinner. I have not had my limit in probably 3 years, so don't take grammar too seriously. Now the girl is passed out, Kathleen pumped and dumped, and there would be other pictures if the camera battery hadn't died.

By the way, Ellis didn't make her cry, she was ready to go home.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is great. Hadn't checked in in a while... I think it's fantastic that you're including your meals on here. Wonderful. I wish I could have a potsticker.

    ReplyDelete