Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 2

Took E out for her second day on the ski mountain. Started out great- Gondy ride with 3 retirees from San Diego. They were goo-gooing and ga-gaaing with E the whole way up. They even asked if they could take a foto of her with their camera. I said, "Sure.", that's okay right?

This is a foto they took with my camera. She has a helmet and bala clava in her backpack, just didn't put it on until we were almost to the top.


I remembered the bike mirror today so that I could see how E was doing on the way down while she's on my back. Last time, she was making some moaning and grunting sounds on the way down, but I couldn't tell if they were pleasure or pain. This time she was making raspberry sounds and grunting sounds and a few other noises that sounded questionable, but every time I looked, she was smiling and happy. Face definitely gets red, but she better get used to that, it's where she lives.





Was hoping to catch up with K's p's and K's uncles R and K (visiting from the East coast). Didn't hear back from them until I was half-way down the mountain. They were just ahead of me, so we met at the bottom of Thunderhead lift and skied to Slopeside together. Ordered some Cokes and a pie and hung out. After a bit, I went and grabbed the car at the lot and parked beneath the lot so that I could get the tired baby home quickly.

She had a blast on the mountain and also was happy at the bar/restaurant. It is so nice that the weather has warmed up a little bit and also that the sun has started to shine a bit more. I think this is the season with the least sunshine that I've experienced here in Steamboat.


E just hanging out in her pink Adidas- gift from J and C.


This morning she woke up with a sharp projectile coming through her bottom gums. Tooth number one has made an appearance. Steak Time!

Tomorrow is Mommy's Birthday. Just finished wrapping some presents. Sometimes it works out nicely that she goes to bed at 9.

3 comments: