Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Off

Not much to report from yesterday because I selflessly gave Grandma M a day to spend with E. I just thought that the two of them should have a little alone time...



So, I went skiing all day with Hasse and Frederik from Sweden- a 15 year old who was one of our exchange students from Stockholm last year and his father. I haven't skiied that long since I was a tourist 13 years ago.

Should probably go now because E just made some serious rumbling and she hasn't done that in 3 days!

THANKS M!

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure! I can attest to the fact that Em knows her father's voice well -- as soon as you came through the front door her head whipped around and a smile lit up her face. All my goofy gyrations and funny faces or noises didn't get near as much.

    ReplyDelete