Friday, May 13, 2011

Ant Hill's Request

Got a text from Ant Hill. She asked if E was crawling yet. When I responded that "yes she crawls, but a little armyish", and thought that she'd be walking within the next few weeks, she asked me to send some video. I guess it's been a while, but here she is. Quality is no good, light is no good, but it gives an idea about where E is at, physically.

Standing On Her Own (with a little help from the sofa)



First time using her wooden, block holding, lawnmower type, walker.




Poor dancing performance, but pretty fun. She's a bit of a camera ho. Before I started taping, she was hanging out by herself in the same position, bobbing up and down like she was dipping. I was in the kitchen drinking some coffee. She instantly stopped dancing when she heard the camera turn on.




Restless. A trained eye might detect that E has a slight issue with distractability. Might be another wonderful trait inherited from Dad.


[Could't get this vid to load. Will try again later]


A few weeks ago, I put her in the grass for the first time and she freaked out- not in a good way. Since then, I've noticed that when she moves from one surface to another, she has to take the new one in before crossing it. I think I'll bring E to the park today and do a little grass training with her. I guess if her fear of grass stays with her, I won't have to deal with the lawn this year and we can just keep the yard a nice, somewhat rocky, dirt area!

1 comment:

  1. I love her little legs!! They are so skinny!! What a little athlete too. Thanks for the update Brother.

    ReplyDelete